SPECIAL** Online Technical Writing Conference

Subject: SPECIAL** Online Technical Writing Conference
From: KTINY -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 10:22:32 -0400

Greetings,

The next America Online Online Conference for Technical Writing and
Performance Improvement will be on Friday, November 7th, from 10-11 PM (ET).
I am pleased to announce our guest for the evening, Chris Eckert, Manager of
Technical Support for Blue Sky Software. Blue Sky is the developer of the
leading Windows and HTML help authoring tools (RoboHelp). This is an
excellent opportunity to:

* learn about one of the most important growth areas within the technical
writing and performance improvement industry;

* learn about the latest version of Blue Sky's product offerings;

* get your questions answered about any difficulty you may be having with the
product;

* hear about ongoing product development and a perspective on where these
tools and industry may be going in the future.

The Online Conference is open to America Online members only. To access the
chat:

1. Select Go To
2. Select Keyword
3. Enter Writer
4. Follow the chat links to the Writer's Den

If there are any specific questions that you would like to have answered,
please send them to me. I will forward them to Chris prior to the
conference. I look forward to seeing you on November 7th.

NOTE: If you are not currently an AOL member, you may want to consider using
the AOL introductory disks that are readily available. These disks offer
complimentary hours.

Until then...

Ross Squire
Knowledge Transfer International