QUESTION: PageMaker 6.5 conversion to FrameMaker 5

Subject: QUESTION: PageMaker 6.5 conversion to FrameMaker 5
From: "Stephen D. Martin" <smartin -at- RC -dot- GC -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 11:02:19 -0400

Somebody posted this question sans specific versions) a few weeks ago
and the silence was deafening.

Other than exporting my document to RTF does anybody have any quick and
easy solutions to converting the files?

<With thanks to Mike Bygraves for the Douglas Adams quote>

Stephen Martin - Technical Writer
Information Highway Initiatives Division - Revenue Canada
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they fly
by." -- Douglas Adams

Archives:,, or