Re: Do you use the Microsoft MANUAL OF STYLE?

Subject: Re: Do you use the Microsoft MANUAL OF STYLE?
From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 15:36:28 +0100

I use it where I work, but purely as a guide. It by no means makes up our official standards, as we feel that we're better qualified to decide upon that sort of stuff than Microsoft is. After all, Microsoft have some very strange ideas occasionally, and they do tend to put forward the view that they rule the world and, therefore, what they say goes. Sorry Bill, but I beg to differ. Stick to making crap software Bill, and let us get on with writing.

My tuppence.

Max

Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)

"1966 was a great year for English football. Cantona was born."
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams