Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs

Subject: Re: WORD bolding annoyance in my docs
From: Mike Bygrave <bygravem -at- INTUITIVE -dot- CO -dot- UK>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:11:21 -0000

When you select the text that you're going to copy and paste, make sure that you have selected the final paragraph mark that goes with the chunk you are copying. Then, when you paste that text, it should retain its original format. It sounds like you're not getting that paragraph mark, so when you paste the text in it takes on the format of the paragraph you're pasting into (which happens to be bold).

Having said that, the problem may be more sophisticated than this, and I might be trying to teach your grandmother how to suck eggs (my apologies if this is the case). The most accurate reason for you problem is that Word is crap -- but then so are Fords, and look how many of those are around :->

Max

Mike Bygrave (bygravem -at- intuitive -dot- co -dot- uk)

"1966 was a great year for English football. Cantona was born."
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams