Washinton DC Area 3 Day RoboHELP Training

Subject: Washinton DC Area 3 Day RoboHELP Training
From: William Meisheid <wgm -at- SAGELINE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 1997 12:30:32 -0400

Sageline Publishing will conduct a 3 day RoboHELP 4.0
Introduction/Intermediate Training Class on Noive 12-14 in Manassas,
VA.
Easy access from Dulles International
For more information check our Web site:

http://www.sageline.com/Training.html

Note: Please pass this information on to anyone you know who might be
interested.
William Meisheid "Thoughts still and always in progress"
Certified RoboHELP Training email: wgm -at- sageline -dot- com
Sageline Publishing 410.465.1548 Fax: 410.465.1812
WUGNET/Help Authoring Forum - Sysop for: Style/Concepts/Etc
CSi email: 70713 -dot- 2225 -at- compuserve -dot- com