Employment Opportunities in Germany

Subject: Employment Opportunities in Germany
From: "Stamant, Kirk R" <stamankr -at- JMU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 1997 14:31:59 -0400

Hi all!

I have a quick request for job-related informaition. One
of my fellow students is seeking overseas employment as
either a technical writer or as a technical translator.
She would like to work in Germany (specifically in the
Berlin area), and I was wondering if any of you would have
any German-based job-related information that I could pass
along to her? Any input on this subject would be
apprecited.

Thanks everyone for your time and help!

Yours,

Kirk St.Amant

--
Stamant, Kirk R
stamankr -at- jmu -dot- edu

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!