Problems with Frame 5.1.2 and Office 97

Subject: Problems with Frame 5.1.2 and Office 97
From: Christine Champeaux <champc -at- AIFP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:26:09 -0700

I'm hoping someone out there has the knowledge to help me out. I am
running FrameMaker 5.1.2 and Office97 on a Win95 system. My problem is
that FrameMaker does not recognize the File>Open, or File>Save commands
after Frame up and running for approx. 5 minutes. I've already spoken with
Frame's tech support--they're still researching. Have any of you run into
this problem? Better yet, do any of you know of a way I can fix this?

Please respond to me off-list.

mailto:champc -at- aifp -dot- com

Thanks,
Christine