Re: Word - HTMl

Subject: Re: Word - HTMl
From: "Walker, Arlen P" <Arlen -dot- P -dot- Walker -at- JCI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 08:41:54 -0600

I've been trying to think of a way or write a programme that
will search a specific folder for MS Word documents then convert them
to HTML format and add links onto a certain page.

I've done part of this in AppleScript, but you don't mention what platform
you're running, so I don't know if it'll help you. (The part I've done is
collecting all the documents in a folder and turning them into HTML. I use
it for automatically updating a searchable website. Contributors drop files
into a networked folder, and a script runs hourly to pick up the files, add
some HTML to them, and put them in the proper place to be indexed the next
night.)

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224