Re: QUESTION: ISO compliance & archived documents

Subject: Re: QUESTION: ISO compliance & archived documents
From: Laura Bean Warner <laura -dot- bean -at- DELTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:44:24 -0600

My current place of employment uses the first method; all changes are
recorded on one copy. This same method was used at my last place of
employment. At a company I worked at prior to that, all reviewers
comments were saved separately for drafts, where each time a draft was
created, only the most recent draft copies were saved. Then, when
revising a the official document, only one copy was circulated, and each
reviewer initialed and dated his or her comments.

Laura BW
(laura -dot- bean -at- deltec -dot- com)