Thank you Alexia!

Subject: Thank you Alexia!
From: "Wittel, Teresa J." <WITTTJ -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:18:00 -0700

Alexia,

Thanks for bringing the subject back on target again. Whose degree is
better is not even interesting anymore. The ORIGINAL question was
intended to spark debate on what qualities a tech writer should have to
succeed in the business. This evolved into a discussion on what
constitutes an entry-level writer. I was hoping we could then discuss
other points relevant to increasing the probability of success in
interviews and training. Flame wars benefit no one.