Thank you Alexia!

Subject: Thank you Alexia!
From: "Wittel, Teresa J." <WITTTJ -at- NCSLINK -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 14:18:00 -0700

Thanks for bringing the subject back on target again. Whose degree is
better is not even interesting anymore. The ORIGINAL question was
intended to spark debate on what qualities a tech writer should have to
succeed in the business. This evolved into a discussion on what
constitutes an entry-level writer. I was hoping we could then discuss
other points relevant to increasing the probability of success in
interviews and training. Flame wars benefit no one.

Archives:,, or