Re: Thank you Alexia!

Subject: Re: Thank you Alexia!
From: Buck & Tilly Buchanan <writer -at- WF -dot- NET>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:57:19 -0600

Hi Teresa

>Flame wars benefit no one.

I often see references to FLAME WAR when, to me, when I read the
messages, they didn't seem that they were meant to flame.

Some of us are simply not good at expressing an opinion without doing so
agressively. I'm often surprised (in eyeball conversation) when I
express an opinion and the other person seems offended.

Others of us take offense at everything that's said that doesn't agree
with their own opinion.

I think many people fit into one or the other of these groups :-)).

--

Buck Buchanan
writer -at- wf -dot- net