STUDENT SURVEY

Subject: STUDENT SURVEY
From: Stephanie Mace <Macengent -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:08:24 -0500

To: Anyone willing to assist a future tech writer
Subject: Survey
Deadline: November 3, 1997 (at your soonest convenience would be
appreciated)

I am an undergraduate English major with an assignment to write an
informative report on technical writers. The purpose is to examine what kind
of writing is done in the field and how often. As part of the report, a
survey is required.
I have prepared a short questionnaire that will provide information necessary
for the report. I realize that the field is broad, so I am expecting a wide
range of responses.

Thanks in advance to all those who are able to reply. Please reply directly
to my personal address at: macengent -at- aol -dot- com

SMace
Weber State University, UT