Re: For info - INTECOM

Subject: Re: For info - INTECOM
From: Tim Altom <taltom -at- IQUEST -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 07:29:29 -0600

At 12:52 PM 10/30/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Following some off list discussions I thought some information on INTECOM
>(for those who haven't already heard of it) might be of interest.

>There is a newsletter/magazine produced (recently up and running to keep up
>contact between forums and supported by INTECOM) called TC Forum which may
>be of interest. Info from Hans Springer (Springer -dot- H -at- geod -dot- geonet -dot- de). A
>web page (www.tc-forum.org) is also planned but I'm not sure if it's up and
>running yet.
>
>No doubt the STC will be looking for contributors etc.
>
>Damien Braniff
>Technical Author
>PAC International

The website's up, with a home page, but it didn't go anywhere when I tried
it fifteen minutes ago. However, I'm looking forward to seeing it when it
matures. The site says that it's going live on October 20, but like most of
our deadlines, that one's slipped.

I'd like to offer my personal thanks to the volunteers putting together this
effort. I'd like to offer my help, too, but since my firm doesn't do much
international business, I'm afraid I have little to contribute. If, however,
there's anything I CAN do, please let me know. (I'll email Hans to tell him
so, too.)

Tim Altom
Vice President, Simply Written, Inc.
317.899.5882 (voice) 317.899.5987 (fax)