Re: Word to Frame

Subject: Re: Word to Frame
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:36:53 -0500

BOTH! Please. (Your use of the word "cry" sends shivers through my solar
plexus.)

To: LOMBMML Ostapina Barb/OLS
cc: techwr-l @ listserv.okstate.edu
From: posada @ faxsav.com @ METROMAIL
Date: 10/30/97 04:20:51 PM EST

Barb....it's been a long day, a long week, and I go in for hand surgery
tommorrow, so excuse me if I'm somewhat obtuse, but, are you asking:

Have I as a user, converted from Word to Frame? Yes, this week.
Have I, as a user, converted documents from Word to Frame? Yes, about
120 pages of UNIX system administrative manuals that I wrote and/or
compiled, and/or pasted together this week.

So, tell me, which you want to hear me cry about?

John Posada
Technical Documents
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global
Network
http://www.faxsav.com
milto:posada -at- faxsav -dot- com