Word to Frame

Subject: Word to Frame
From: Barb Ostapina <Barb -dot- Ostapina -at- METROMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:16:47 -0500

THANKS to all who responded to this query:

"To: Anyone who has converted from Word to FrameMaker
How was the experience? What was good? What was bad? Do you use Acrobat?
How's that going?"

The information was quite valuable...even though what I meant to say was,
"Has anyone SWITCHED from USING Word to USING Frame to develop
documentation?" (Oh, those semantics.) I'd appreciate any replies to the
revision, too.