Re: Good tech writing programs

Subject: Re: Good tech writing programs
From: Sella Rush <SellaR -at- APPTECHSYS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 16:51:49 -0800

Looks like the STC web site has a directory of academic programs,
although it doesn't include recommendations. Does anyone think we need
something more than what the STC site provides? If so, maybe we can
suggest it to them, or, if enough people think it's important, create a
different site.
Sella Rush
mailto:sellar -at- apptechsys -dot- com
Applied Technical Systems, Inc. (ATS)