Tracking Systems

Subject: Tracking Systems
From: Catherine Preuit <cpreuit -at- NORDSON -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 4 Nov 1997 11:47:04 EST

We are looking at setting up a formal tracking system for logging and
tracking issues related to our department. Is there anyone out there who
is already doing this and can provide some ideas and/or advice? I would
appreciate any input.

You can e-mail me directly or post to the list if you think others might be
interested.

Catherine Preuit
Nordson Corporation
cpreuit -at- nordson -dot- com