Framemaker 5.5 side head crashes

Subject: Framemaker 5.5 side head crashes
From: Laurie Morgan <lmorgan -at- BNI -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 08:02:32 -0500

Has anyone heard whether Framemaker has fixed the "side head crashes"
bug that affected documents with side heads and straddle frames in
Framemaker 5.5? They had announced that the fix would be available Oct
27 but I don't see any sign of it on their web site.

We're holding up a couple of orders for Framemaker 5.5 + SGML until the
fixes are included.

Thanks

Laurie Morgan
Senior Technical Writer