Re: Embarrassingly basic font question

Subject: Re: Embarrassingly basic font question
From: Laurie Morgan <lmorgan -at- BNI -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 15:45:26 -0500

I too am a Mac person and have no problems with these fonts but the new
writers who are using Frame on a PC (Windows NT) can't find these fonts
either. They are not present in the main fonts folder but there is a
Frame font folder that contains them but Frame can't seem to see it.

One techie type suggested its because they are Adobe postscript fonts
and Windows doesn't always handle them properly (or Adobe doesn't do
Windows - I don't know which).

He suggested getting True Type versions of the missing fonts (all the
ones you mentioned plus Gill Sans Condensed) but so far I don't know
where to buy them. I've called local computer stores but no luck.

Anyone know if there's a way to fix this or buy replacement fonts??

Laurie Morgan
Senior Technical Writer
Broadband Networks Inc.