Any Hardware Writers Out There?

Subject: Any Hardware Writers Out There?
From: Michael Johnson <michaelj -at- OECMED -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 11:09:13 -0700

I'm curious if there are any hardware writers lurking out there.

If you write maintenance manuals, IC data books, circuit descriptions, overhaul guides, etc., please respond with your email address and area of expertise.

If there's enough interest, I'd be glad to summarize for the list.

Thanks!

Mike Johnson
michaej -at- oecmed -dot- com