Re: Salaries in the technical writiing field

Subject: Re: Salaries in the technical writiing field
From: Andrew james Francis <ajfranc -at- LEARN -dot- SENECAC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 6 Nov 1997 14:27:04 -0500

I am currently trying to compile information on the kinds of
salary being offered to technical writers in various different fields and
at various levels of experience and seniority (in both the US and Canada).
As well, I am curious as to various annual incomes of independent
contractors and freelancers. Any information you can give me would be
appreciated.