Anitian Technology Services is looking for independent contractors

Subject: Anitian Technology Services is looking for independent contractors
From: Andrew Plato <aplato -at- EASYSTREET -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 20:02:53 -0800

I am the owner and principal consultant for Anitian Technology Services
(ATS). ATS provides contract technical writers and consultants to high tech
clients in the Pacific Northwest. ATS is based in Hillsboro, OR (a suburb
of Portland).

ATS is a unique consulting group that excels at extremely technical,
technical writing. ATS is not a job shop or a recruiting agency. ATS
consultants are very experienced, highly motivated, and well compensated,
professional writers and programmers. ATS consultants are more than contract
technical writers, we are skilled technology professionals able to manage
large projects with limited resources.

ATS is currently looking for new clients and consultants in the Portland,
Seattle, or San Francisco areas. I know a lot of you reading this
newsgroup are independent contractors also. If you know of any positions
available for independent contractors in your area, send me an email. I'd
love to hear from some of you regarding your experiences with your
contractors and clients.

Moreover, if you live on the east coast, ATS is looking for strategic
partners to share job leads and contracting tips. ATS has a few leads right
now that we'll gladly exchange for leads in the Pacific Northwest. For more
information about ATS, visit our web site at www.anitian.com.

Thank you.

Andrew Plato