Hyperlink BUG in RoboHelp 5 doesn't happen every time

Subject: Hyperlink BUG in RoboHelp 5 doesn't happen every time
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 09:31:28 -0800

Further re the problem I reported yesterday...

It doesn't happen every time.
I just re-generated the HTML-help, and this time the graphic hotspots
work the way they're supposed to.

Haven't determined why they didn't work last time, so I can't yet offer
any advice on how to avoid the problem.

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation