still Yet more info about RoboHelp5 hyperlink Bug

Subject: still Yet more info about RoboHelp5 hyperlink Bug
From: "Tamminga, Ernie" <et -at- DSC -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 1997 11:30:53 -0800

Alas, this doesn't fix the problem. Made sure "autosize height" was
un-checked, in the Windows setup dialog, then recompiled, then
regenerated HTML. No change in behavior from before. Mid-topic jumps
all fail, in the HTML version. (They work in the WinHelp version.)

Thanks much for the input, though. I'll try any tip I can get!

--------
Ernie Tamminga
Director, InfoEngineering
Digital Sound Corporation
Opinions expressed are my own, and not necessarily those of Digital
Sound Corporation