help for newbie

Subject: help for newbie
From: "Gregory L. Delzer" <GDelzer -at- UWYO -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 8 Nov 1997 20:22:35 -0700

Hi everyone. I'm relatively new to the list and this is my first post,
though I thought that bc. / bce. discussion was fascinating!

I am working on operations documents which are in piecemeal form. I need
to make the documents consistent in style. My first difficulty is that
the documents are not even consistent as far as font!

The documents are set up with a title page, table of contents (for
each), description and then instructions. What fonts and sizes would be
appropriate for each? Is there an industry standard I could use? Any
help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

--Gregory Delzer

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!