Looking for DOS Screen Capture Software

Subject: Looking for DOS Screen Capture Software
From: Marjorie Borchard <MBorchard -at- ANGEION -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 09:38:05 -0600

I need to capture screens from our company's software product, which runs in DOS (we will be migrating to Windows or NT, but for now, it's DOS). Because of the way the software is written, we cannot use the Print Screen key. I own HiJaak software but there are some technical difficulties which prevent using that. Screen Thief from Nildram in the U.K. seems to work well - we have downloaded and tried the demo version, which puts an identifying tag over the upper left of the screen capture. I can purchase Screen Thief but I'm concerned about how long it will take to ship from the U.K. (I'm simultaneously mailing a query to them.)

Does anyone know of a U.S. distributor of Screen Thief (Form Gen in Scottsdale, AZ used to, but the phone numbers are disconnected)? Any other suggestions on obtaining DOS capture software? Thanks for your help.

Marj Borchard
E-mail: mborchard -at- angeion -dot- com
Angeion Corporation
Minneapolis, MN