Writing Troubleshooting Guides

Subject: Writing Troubleshooting Guides
From: Dale Neeck <dneeck -at- OPUS -dot- BLACKHAWK -dot- TEC -dot- WI -dot- US>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 10:23:01 +0000

I'm looking for some general references sources which discuss how to
write troubleshooting guides (to be used in the avation industry,
eventually).

I'd be interested in any brochures, guides, references manuals, texts,
chapters, etc., which present this information.

Thanks.

Dale Neeck
Blackhawk Technical College
PO Box 5009