QUESTION: FrontPage won't let me at my work. Why?

Subject: QUESTION: FrontPage won't let me at my work. Why?
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 05:01:58 -0600

Good day, everyone.

I'm using FrontPage version 2.0.2.1112 to create some on-line
documentation. I've got a site around 110 pages (it's a technical
reference). Friday night when I left, all was well. Now it's Monday
morning and here's what happens:

1. When I try to open the FrontPage web using FrontPage explorer, I get
a message telling me that web is busy and I should try again later.

2. When I open a page directly using FrontPage editor, I'm told that an
error occurred while I was attempting to write to the file.

I'm the only one using the files as far as I can tell and I know I'm the
only one using FrontPage with them. Has anyone had this happen to them,
and if so, how did you deal with it?

Please respond to me directly and I'll post the solution to the list if
and when it's found.

Thanks.

Chris
--