ANSWER: FrontPage won't let me at my work. Why?

Subject: ANSWER: FrontPage won't let me at my work. Why?
From: Chris Hamilton <chamilton -at- GR -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 1997 08:50:52 -0600

Everyone--

The problem, as it turns out, had nothing to do with FrontPage. It was
really a complex and highly involved thing, worthy of a Ludlum novel.
Everything started innocently enough when the project leader removed a
protocol (IPX/SPX) from the server on which the FrontPage site existed.
That triggered a whole bunch of things that no one outside of Redmond,
Washington understands. The solution was to remap the remote user
accounts. Everything works now.

Chris
--
Chris Hamilton, Senior Technical Writer