Re: Heads Up....HTMLHelp article

Subject: Re: Heads Up....HTMLHelp article
From: "Key,Sharon" <skey -at- AGEDWARDS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 12:02:54 -0600

Interesting article...I just finished reading it online. I just have one
question. Are the Figures found only in the print edition? I can't seem to
find them on their web site?

Sharon Key
----------
From: Jane Bergen
To: TECHWR-L
Subject: Heads Up....HTMLHelp article
Date: Saturday, November 01, 1997 7:23PM

Just discovered a new article on HTMLHelp, written by Joe Welinske, in the
newest issue of PC Magazine (dated November 18, Vol 16, No. 20...the one
with "The Future of the Web" on the front cover).

Looks like an excellent article. I apologize if it's been mentioned before,
but I just found it today and thought some of you might be interested.

Jane Bergen
Jane Bergen, Technical Writer
AnswerSoft, Inc. Richardson, TX
(972) 997-8355