this is too great!

Subject: this is too great!
From: "Louis -at- CSA" <louis -dot- tremblay -at- SILVERRUN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:21:58 -0500

Check this out folks:

HTML Help WorkShop just gave me an "unspecified error".

So, in other words, the error cannot be identified. But how can the
application detect an error that doesn't exist? To identify that an error
has occured, the error has to be classified. If it's not, how can there be
an error?

Maybe, HHW is some sort of advanced artificial intelligence breakthrough!

Or is Microsoft in some sort of relation with Eischer? You know the guy
that drew the hand that draws the another hand that drew the first hand that
drew it....You know? Ah, well!

Louis.
SILVERRUN Technologies Ltd.

P.S. I know it can be possible to alarm the user that an "unspecified"
error has occured, it would take too much time to code.

But the message was so funny I stopped working for a couple of minutes -
'was too busy laughing it out. I mean, I couldn't breath!