Macros in RoboHelp 4

Subject: Macros in RoboHelp 4
From: "Biederman, K.A." <KBiederman -at- OCWEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:19:27 -0500

Hello everybody-

I'm writing a stand-alone help project for internal use by the I.T.
staff. I want to insert a few authorable buttons that will open MS Word
templates. I've never worked with Macros in RoboHelp and don't know much
about their lingo. The manual hasn't been much help. Has anyone done
this? If so, would you mind sending me an example? Any ideas of where I
can go for help on this? Thanks in advance.

Kerry Biederman
Sr. Technical Writer
Ocwen Financial Corporation