PDF printing problems--solution?

Subject: PDF printing problems--solution?
From: Miark <miark -at- MIJENIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 13:15:33 -0600

You all recall that last week I couldn't get Exchange to print graphics
correctly. Well, I've just stumbled onto something. In Exchange I changed
from a PCL driver to the PS driver (the printer is PS compatible), and it
printed fine. I don't understand this--what does Exchange care what printer
I use?

I dunno. I'll continue to experiment.

If any one can shed some light on this phenomenon, I'd appreciate it.

Mike