Re: acrobat reader: Create Notes?

Subject: Re: acrobat reader: Create Notes?
From: "Tahmaseb, Charity (C) (STP)" <charity -dot- tahmaseb -at- GUIDANT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 1997 14:20:15 -0600

Paul,

You haven't missed anything. The only thing the Reader is good for is
viewing all the notes, bookmarks, links, and whatnot created in Exchange
(along with the actual document). We used PDF format a lot to send very
large engineering design docs back and forth, but the engineers returned
printed and marked up copies, rather than using any kind of on-line note
feature.

Sorry this wasn't the answer you wanted.

Charity

Charity Tahmaseb
Technical Writer
Guidant Corporation / CPI
E-202, 4100 Hamline Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55112-5796
charity -dot- tahmaseb -at- guidant -dot- com