Re: New Spam Trick

Subject: Re: New Spam Trick
From: Tracy Boyington <tracy_boyington -at- OKVOTECH -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 1997 14:07:54 -0600

> There's another new spam trick I've recently fallen for -- but only
> once! The subject line was "I found you!"

Yeah, I get a lot of those at home. Some others are:

"Remember me?" (since I have e-mail pals who come and go, this tricked
me into opening it *once*).

"Tomorrow's meeting"

"Lunch plans?"

Tracy
Tracy Boyington tracy_boyington -at- okvotech -dot- org
Oklahoma Department of Vocational and Technical Education
Stillwater, OK, USA
http://www.okvotech.org/cimc/home.htm
!!! Nov. 8, 1997: OSU 30, OU 7 !!!