Reply-QUESTION about Non-proportional Fonts

Subject: Reply-QUESTION about Non-proportional Fonts
From: Carol Van Natta <CVANNATT -at- ITC -dot- NRCS -dot- USDA -dot- GOV>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 1997 13:30:49 -0700

I can name some off the top of my head (Letter Gothic,
Verdana, Line Printer, Elite...), but such a list isn't as much
help as it might be, because there's nothing to stop anyone
with a font creation program from creating a similarly named
font and making it proportional.

>>> Rhonda Sullivan <Rhonda_Sullivan -at- VEEDER -dot- COM>
11/13/97 1:14 pm >>>
Hello:

I'm looking for a list of non-proportional fonts besides Courier.
Can you
help?

Thanks,

Rhonda Sullivan
rsullivan -at- veeder -dot- com

Commands: mailto:listserv -at- listserv -dot- okstate -dot- edu (e.g.
SIGNOFF TECHWR-L)
http://www.dejanews.com/
Subjects: JOB:, QUESTION:, SUMMARY:, ANNOUNCE:, or
none of these.