Re: Bullets--To Indent or Not To Indent

Subject: Re: Bullets--To Indent or Not To Indent
From: "Martin, Chuck" <chuckm -at- EVOLVESOFTWARE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:55:38 -0800

At a recent STC chapter meeting here in SF, a presenter suggested that
bulleted lists look better exdented from the column itself. That is, the
bullets actually stick out to the left of the column margin, while the
text itself aligns flush with the rest of the text along the margin.

I don't know if I agree with this look, but it's another point of
view....

--
"You don't look American."
"Everyone looks American, because Americans are from everywhere."

- Doonesbury
Chuck Martin, Technical Writer
Evolve Software | Personal
chuckm -at- evolvesoftware -dot- com | writer -at- grin -dot- net
www.evolvesoftware.com | www.grin.net/~writer

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!