Secondary Windows and HTML Help

Subject: Secondary Windows and HTML Help
From: Peter Kelly <Peter_Kelly -at- BERCLAIN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:53:20 -0500

Hello everybody,

Does anyone know of a list for HTML Help authors? Anyway I think there
are enough techwhirlers authoring HTML Help for this question to be
on-topic. What I really would like to know is how to get a hyperlink to
point to a secondary window that I could make pop up and have the
contents of a referenced file be displayed within, instead of having
jumps all the time. I find that after so many jumps, one gets a little
disoriented. A colleague passed along a bit of code but I haven't been
able to make it work. I am working with IE 3.02. Here is the code:

<form><input type=button value="What you want on the button here"
onClick="window.open ('yourHTMLfilehere.html', 'cuecrpro',
'scrollbars,resizable,height=400,width=275');"><p></form>

I have a hunch IE doesn't support this type of code...I just get script
errors. Does anyone have anything that works on IE 3.02?

Any suggestions are much appreciated,