Re: Secret of success...

Subject: Re: Secret of success...
From: Matt Ion <soundy -at- MAIL -dot- BC -dot- ROGERS -dot- WAVE -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 1997 18:12:55 -0800

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997 15:16:42 -0600, DAVE SNODGRASS, EXT. 7562 wrote:

>Although I have yet to buy any "dummies" books, I seem to be hooked on books
>with "Secrets" in the title. "Word for Windows 95 Secrets" by Doug Lowe is
>quite a nice book (all 880 pages + CD). I peaked at the About the Author page
>and he has written several Dummies books published by IDG. I guess I'll wait
>for "Secrets for Dummies".

I've got the ultimate get-rich plan: Buy one of each Windows 95 book on
the market (Windows 95 Secrets, 10001 Tips for Windows 95, etc.), run
them all through a shredder, glue the pieces back together in random
order, and bind them in a cover featuring "Windows 95" prominently in the
title. It's a guaranteed bestseller, and it does exactly the same thing
as most other Windows 95 books: take the same information, mix it up and
regurgitate it in a different shape.

<sigh>

Your friend and mine,
Matt