Experience with Corel's WebMaster Suite?

Subject: Experience with Corel's WebMaster Suite?
From: Mike Norton <MNorton -at- DOCUCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 15:19:01 EST

If you've used Corel's WebMaster Suite, please let me know whether or not you
liked it and how it compares to some of the other packages, such as Microsoft's
FrontPage or Adobe's PageMill.

If you like, respond to my email address below and I'll post a summary in a few
days.

Thanks,

Mike Norton
mnorton -at- docucorp -dot- com