Online Masters and Diploma Programs

Subject: Online Masters and Diploma Programs
From: Kandis Weiner <kandisw -at- POSITRON -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 13:14:05 -0500

Greetings!

I am currently researching online Masters and Diploma programs in Technical Communication or related fields (ie, Information Technology, Educational Design...).

Can anyone recommend an online program at either the Masters or Diploma level? Does anyone have any suggestions/expereinces that may help me determine what to look for in an online program?

FYI, I am working as a junior technical writer, with a BA in Poli Sci and I am fast completing a Certificate in Technical Communications.

I will post a summary of responses.

Thanks!!!
Kandis Weiner
Technical Communicator - System Deployment Group
Public Safety Division - Positron Industries Inc.
Montreal, Quebec Canada
kandisw -at- positron -dot- qc -dot- ca
514.345.2200 ext. 2869
www.positron911.com
Standard Disclaimer: My opinions are my own.