kernell32.dll problem

Subject: kernell32.dll problem
From: kae422 <kae422 -at- ERINET -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 13:05:08 -0500

help...
my Netscape Explorer 4.02 worked perrrrrfect for 2 months...

then 2 days ago it STOPPED....

I keep getting the following message:

" This program has performed an illegal ooperation an will
be shut down. "

--- then when I click on the DETAILS button it says:

" NETSCAPE caused an invalid page fault in module
KERNEL32.dll "

I have Windows95b --- if you need to know that.

the version of Netscape I was using ( perfectly till 2 days ago ) was 4.02
then... thinking I could fix it by re-installing it I went to the Netscape
web site to get it again... I couldn't find 4.02 .... BUT... I downloaded
4.04.... now it appears that the only version on my system is the 4.04
--- and when I tried to install that... the SAME error message
comes up...

what should I do now ??

thanks in advance to anyone that can possibly help me...

please cc. a copy of any response
DIRECTLY to me at < kae422 -at- erinet -dot- com >

~~ Patricia