Re: NJ LUNCH

Subject: Re: NJ LUNCH
From: John Posada <john -at- TDANDW -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 1997 20:54:05 -0500

Hey..we're gonna have a lunch!!

If you guys remember, I posted a message about the possibility of having
a group of NJ tech writers get together for lunch.

Well, guess what...I heard from about 15 of you saying that they might
be able to make it.

Before I start nailing down a time and place, I'd like to throw it out
one more time (incase some of you didn't respond because you thought it
might not happen!)

Therefore, I'd like to take a semi-final head count. Some of you said
that others in your department might come. Now is the time to be
alittle more sure.

No comittments, just trying to figure out what size place we'll need.

It will take place somewhere in central/north-central NJ. Maybe around
the first-second week in December? Maybe on a Friday?

This is the last time I'll be throwing this out to the list in
general...any subsequent messages will go to the "lunch group".

If you responded once and don't need to "change your vote", you can let
this pass and you will be contacted shortly.

Now, back to your normally scheduled programming

--
John Posada, Technical Writer (and proud of the title)
The world's premier Internet fax service company: The FaxSav Global

HEY! Are you coming to the NJ TechWriter lunch? So far, about 15 of us
are.
Ask me about it.