Digest

Subject: Digest
From: Geri Lou Ciotoli <GCIOTOLI -at- ECS-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 1997 08:20:05 -0500

Hi everyone,

One quick question..
We just went to a new mail server. On the old one, I received the
transmission.

Now we have Microsoft Outlook. I just received my first digest and
there are a ton of little attachments. Is there any way to combine
these and browse the entire transmission at once. Rather than having to
unattach and open each one?

I'd appreciate your help on this. If there's no solution, I may just go
off digest and receive the messages all day again.

Thanks
Geri Lou Ciotoli
ECS, Inc.

If it's about technical communication--post it! If not, don't!