TC Challenge Info Hunt - Military, Navy, WW II historical writers, and Newbees

Subject: TC Challenge Info Hunt - Military, Navy, WW II historical writers, and Newbees
From: Smokey Lynne L Bare <slbare -at- JUNO -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 1997 17:14:24 -0500

In order to answer a classic
why-you-should-use-TCs-to-support-marketing-writers, I offer a challenge
to writers (described above). Please respond offline, and I will provide
a writer's scavenger hunt scenario. This fact-finding process is going
to be used for a business case in reference to copyright/ trademark
issues.

Guidelines:

In the Subject line type - Information Search on Tag Line & Logo

Send to 'slbare -at- juno -dot- com'.

I will reply back with the scenario.

Deadline - Wed. 11/28/97

When the replies come back, I will share with those interested on how our
participants went about writing the answers that were based on correctly
citing authoritative or official information. This is a great practice
for all the 'newbee' requests we are seeing. It will also give writers
the 'edge' for justifying the need to have TCs as part of all the phases
of a project planning team. It will also tie into my 'expert witness'
E-mail I will deliver after the results.

SLBare