Re: Interview Tips

Subject: Re: Interview Tips
From: Emru Townsend <emru -at- CORECO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 10:16:28 -0500

Yep, food is a great motivator. An extra touch: for any meeting that
directly concerns my department (well, me -- I *am* the department), I bake
something really chewy the night before. Everyone shows up because I offer
homemade goodies, but my comments have a better chance of being heard
because everyone is eating -- except me.

Emru Townsend, who believes the five elements are earth, water, fire, air,
and chocolate.
emru -at- coreco -dot- com