Re: interviewing tips

Subject: Re: interviewing tips
From: Chris Tonjes <ctonjes -at- MINDSPRING -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 1997 11:19:01 -0500

This is how a good technical writer gets information. It's also how a good
technical writer becomes an integral part of a development team.

For those timid souls having trouble getting information from big, bad,
developers: print John's message and memorize it. Forget about food and
bogus confrontations (questioning developers on their design decisions as a
way chatting them up). John's way is the way grownups work together.