ATA100 spec needed

Subject: ATA100 spec needed
From: "Dimock, Dick" <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- NCR -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 1997 07:26:37 -0800

I would like to get a copy of the Air Transport Association 100
documentation specification. Rather than fork over US $200 for a
CD-ROM from ATA, I would like to borrow an older outdated
hard- or soft-copy. Can anyone help me on this? Is this spec in
public libraries?

Thanks!

Dick Dimock

DD says: "Whenever I leave LA for a time, and then finally return,
I get a tight feeling in my throat and tears come to my eyes.
Then my throat begins to burn....."