Robohelp 4 (context sensitive help window size)

Subject: Robohelp 4 (context sensitive help window size)
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 1997 13:55:31 -0500

Hi everyone,

I tried searching both the techwr-l and winhelp archives for the answer
and even posted to the winhelp list (but no personal responses yet as I
requested).

My question is this: How is the window size for context sensitive help
set? Do I do it or does the programmer? Currently the user clicks the
question mark, points and clicks on a term, and the definition is
displayed in the large,main window. We want it in a secondary, win '95
window. RH online help states that the programmer is responsible for
setting the window size - but she doesn't know how to do it, and the
response from Blue-Sky doesn't make sense either.

So who sets the context sensitive window size and how is it done??

Thanks in advance for helping!!

Kristen
Win '95
RH v.4