Upgrading to Office 97

Subject: Upgrading to Office 97
From: Kristen Lorenz <klor -at- INTFACE -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 1997 12:57:35 -0500

Hello all,

I've been reading the archives about the "nightmares" associated with
upgrading to Office 97. We may be upgraded soon, but I was going to try
to delay this since people have had problems in RoboHELP files after the
upgrade (and elsewhere) - I am going to deliver a RH project (v.4)
Friday and I want to avoid any more problems!!

If anybody else can pass along warnings/war stories about upgrading to
Office 97 (or positive stories are welcome too) that would be very
helpful. (I am on Windows/Office 95/Word 7.0).

Thanks!!

Kristen